The Pratt-Cave Website!

Hi Mom (and my other two paid readers! hahahaha!)

I am in the process of making my own little website. I wanted to invite everyone to it.  Now, I'm not a webmaster by any stretch of the imagination but I sure like to tinker with HTML.  Recently, I stumbled across a little freeware crossword puzzle maker that gave me the "want to" to whip up a home page so that I could share my crosswords with you.

I just started so I only have 2 crosswords right now but many more are coming on various topics.  I'm hoping that you will check them out and leave me some feedback.  Too hard? Too easy? Boring? Etc.

The address to my Pratt-Cave website is http://theprattcave.mywebcommunity.org . Hope to see ya there!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

THE PRATT-CAVE

Followers


Recent Comments