Welcome to the PRATT-CAVE!

Welcome to the Pratt-Cave, my humble abode, hangout, and secret lair, located just outside of Gotham City (Or, for those of you not easily fooled-the attic in my mother's house!) The last few months have been memorable. I've met a woman, dated her, released her back to the wilds of the nearest insane asylum, turned the big bad 4-0 (What the HELL???) and lastly but not least-ly(?) I moved home to save expenses, get a few things I need really bad like a car, a brain transplant, and a playstation3. Ok, so I'm kidding about the Playstation3... All in all, it's been a very eventful summer! Buuut, we'll get to all of that in due time.

Welcome to my unvarnished, uncensored (and most likely coma-inducing) life as I live it day to day, night to night in THE PRATT CAVE!

NONSENSICAL FORWARD:
HERO OR VILLAIN, THEY ALL HAVE ONE AND NOW I DO TOO!

What do Superman, Batman, JLA, Lex Luthor, the Joker, Dracula and Frankenstein (Dr. Frankenstein, that is) all have in common? Dude, they've all got their secret hideouts! And they've all got special names too! The "FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE" (Damn, that one should have been mine! :)~ ) The "BATCAVE", The whatchamacallit Satellite the JLA use...even the spooky old castle where Dr. Frankenstein sews his bodies together and juices them with lightning...all of these crazy dudes have their crazy hangouts where they get to do their crazy heroic/villainous stuff. Now I do too! Yes, after a hard daze work of keeping the world a safe and rainbow and butterfly filled place for disabled people, I tear off my shirt, exposing my unimpressive man-boobs and black cape and I rocket for a pepsi and then onto THE PRATT-CAVE! Its not mundane like going home to your house or your apartment. No dude (and/or dudettes!) I have a lair, a secret chamber-a friggin base of operations man where I can play on my dsl internet connection or listen to MEAT LOAF on my cool stereo or watch SUPERHERO movies on my GINORMOUS TV. Yeah, man! And my base has a name so I'm like...official and stuff. My name is Charles Pratt and I have a Pratt-Cave! Jealous? You should be, dude. You...should...be!

NEXT TIME AT THE PRATT-CAVE: RANDOM RAMBLINGS ON BEING 40 FRICKIN YEARS OLD! WIERD, MAN, WEEEEIRRRD!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

THE PRATT-CAVE

Followers


Recent Comments